You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Signed-off-by: kiara <email@example.com>
|6 months ago|
|design||11 months ago|
|generated||9 months ago|
|out||9 months ago|
|raw||11 months ago|
|scripts||11 months ago|
|source||6 months ago|
|.gitignore||11 months ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|Makefile||11 months ago|
|README.md||9 months ago|
- Formalize data on BIJ1 branches and their areas:
- BIJ1 branch
- incorporate Caribbean municipalities
- incorporate branches in founding
- add branch status (in founding, official, inactive)
- Figure out the above given a member's address
- Make SVGs of the above areas, with tooltips:
- branch areas
- Facilitate automatically updating the above, including when source data changes.
- Our best data mapping addresses to municipality is based on a 2020 dataset consisting of postal code (in pc6 format, e.g. 1234AB) plus number (huisnummer). Such a mapping is not fully deterministic however, as this would require also the extensions (e.g. 1A), data on which seems nonexistant.
- Having used that 2020 dataset, we had to guess a present municipality for the former municipality of Haaren, which in 2021 was split into Boxtel / Oisterwijk / Vught / Tilburg.